Leigh Bed Frame (Pet-Friendly Velvet)
|Delivers as fast as (Working Days)||9||Free Assembly||Yes|
|Warranty (Years)||3||Divan Internal Wood Structure||Solid Wood, Engineered Wood, Kiln Dried Wood|
|Head Board Internal Wood Type||Solid Wood, Engineered Wood, Kiln Dried Wood||Divan Sides Foam Padding||Thin|
|Head Board Foam Padding||Thick||Bed Type||Fabric Upholstery|
|Base Type||Flat Base||Legs Type||Plastic|
|Storage Bed Type||Hydraulic Lift||Available Sizes||Single, Super Single, Queen, King|
- Upholstered in high quality Picco Pet friendly velvet
- Velvet is water repellant, stain resistant and durable
- Velvet is suitable for homes with pets and is anti-cat scratch
- Individually hand-tufted buttons
- Wing headboard design
- Thick foam padded headboard
- Anti-scratch polymer legs
- Kiln dried wood internal structure
- Flat mattress support base suitable for all mattress type
Optional Upgrade to Storage Bed
- Choose between 16/14/11 Inch height storage compartment
- Headboard Height will be adjusted accordingly to the bed base height
- Mattress height allowance will remain as 12 inch for all options
- 2 inch thick bedboard
- High quality made in Germany hydraulics
- Deep storage
- Easy lift and close lid feature
- Single Size Fits Mattress 190cm x 91cm
- Super Single Size Fits Mattress 190cm x 107cm
- Queen Size Fits Mattress 190cm x 152cm
- King Size Fits Mattress 190cm x 183cm
Up to 120kg (Single/ Super Single)
Up to 240kg (Queen/King)
- Refer to images
- Keep away from direct sunlight to prevent the colour from fading out.
- Vacuum and clean regularly.
- Treat and remove stains immediately.
- Vacuum the spot to remove any loose particles available.
- Mix a small amount of dish soap with cool water to create a mild cleaning solution.
- Dampen a microfiber cloth in the solution and gently blot the stain. Avoid rubbing the fabric or blotting it forcefully as it can cause the stain to set in further.
- Use a fresh cloth (dampened with plain water) to dab away the soap mixture.
- Press on the wet spot with a clean and dry cloth or paper towel to soak up the excess moisture from the fabric.
- Direct your fan to the spot to speed up the drying process.
We give this item a Quality Rating of: