Nuloft Natural Latex/Memory Foam Mattress
|Delivery Time for Items in Stock* (Working Days)||5||Warranty (Years)||10|
|Available Sizes||Single (JP), Semi Double (JP), Double (JP), Single, Super Single, Queen, King||Height (cm)||25|
|Brand||NuLoft||Type||Foam, Memory Foam, Natural Latex Blend|
|Firmness||6/10 Medium Firm|
100 Night Risk-Free Trial
It's important to us that you love your new mattress. If it's unsuitable for you, we'll pick it up and refund you in full. Don't even worry about squeezing it back in the box.
Free Delivery and Returns
Buy online and we'll deliver the mattress to you free. Returned mattresses are donated to local charities.
Proprietary blend of natural latex, memory foam cooling gel and tri-zone transition foam. Designed in Japan. Great for any sleeping position. Keeps you cool and comfortable at night. Be your best daytime self with Nuloft.
The Bamboo Knitted Fabric cover and natural latex layer are OEKO TEX ® certified.
Our foam layers are EU REACH certified (equivalent to the CertiPUR-US certification). Our environmental friendly materials are low in volatile organic compound emissions for indoor air quality and are also made without ozone depleting chemicals. All foam layers are bound by water based adhesives which reduce heat retention to keep you cool.
Single (SG): Net Weight - 17.5kg, Gross Weight - 21.5kg
Super Single (SG): Net Weight - 20.5kg, Gross Weight - 24.5kg
Queen (SG): Net Weight - 28.5kg, Gross Weight - 32.5kg
King (SG): Net Weight - 32kg, Gross Weight - 36kg
Single (JP): Net Weight - 20.0kg, Gross Weight - 23.0kg
Semi-Double (JP): Net Weight - 26.0kg, Gross Weight - 29.0kg
Double (JP): Net Weight - 28kg, Gross Weight - 31kg
Compress Packaging Instructions:
1. Ensure that you have adequate space to unfold the mattress.
2. Remove the roll-packed mattress from the packaging, and place on flat floor or bed frame base.
3. Remove the tape, and carefully ensure you do not cut into the inner plastic bag.
4. Unroll the mattress on a flat surface. After 5 minutes, cut a small corner slit in the inner plastic bag, and allow the mattress to fully decompress.
5. After 20 minutes, unwrap the entire plastic covering. The mattress is ready to be used. Take note that it might not be of original dimension during the early stage. Allow 1 to 3 days for the mattress to breathe and expand to its full original shape and size.
Warranty & Return Policy:
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
- 14 people found the following review helpfulNuloft Memory Foam Mattress & Linie Loft Bed (Stairs)
Verified PurchaseHere are my photos.
- 8 people found the following review helpfulNuloft Mattress order no: 000011418
Verified PurchaseLove it! Value for money, just what I wanted. No regret. Was a bit skeptical with just online order without showroom and viewing. Only base on product descriptions and reviews other customers gave. Decided to give it a shot since they provide 100 night risk free trail. Also very good customer service, helpful and patient. Thanks! Will come back again.
- 8 people found the following review helpfulNuloft Natural Latex + Memory Foam Mattress ( SG Size)
Verified PurchaseThe mattress is comfortable and my 2 girls like it very much. It was quite interesting to see how the mattress was packed into such a small size. You might feel a little soft when sit on it but get slightly firmer when you lay on it. I think we have made the right choice.1 Comment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
- 9 people found the following review helpfulAffordable and comfortable.
Verified PurchaseIt is exceptionally comfortable. It was delivered in a blue box very quickly. The delivery guys assisted me with unboxing it and carrying it on the bed. They were patient and helpful. It is almost odourless and the smell is gone within a few hours of opening it. Will definitely buy again when I need another.
- 7 people found the following review helpful3rd night of uninterrupted sleep
Verified PurchaseThis is a really good mattress, at a great value. I used to have a mattress that costed a few grand; yes no doubt the quality of sleep is truly indisputable, but I think you can't get a better mattress quality than nuloft at this price anywhere.
- 7 people found the following review helpfulA comfortable and value buy!
Verified PurchaseThis is my second purchase after having bought a piece 3 months earlier. The quality is good and most importantly it is very comfortable for a good night sleep. It is soft and yet firm, I prefer this to pocketed spring type.
- 7 people found the following review helpfulComfortable and good quality!
Verified PurchaseDefinitely will give you a good night sleep. It is very well made too. Previously using another brand memory foam which is only 7cm thick, this is 25cm so definitely and upgrade and yet not too expensive. A worthwhile buy!
- 7 people found the following review helpfulExcellent product & a great experience!
Verified PurchaseThe mattress was exactly what I needed, and delivery service provided was great! Thanks Bedandbasics!