Nara American Oak Wood Bed Frame
|Delivery Time for Items in Stock* (Working Days)||5||Warranty (Years)||10|
|Divan Internal Wood Structure||American White Oak Wood||Head Board Internal Wood Type||American White Oak Wood|
|Bed Type||American White Oak Wood||Base Type||Solid Pine Wooden Slates|
|Max. Laden Weight (kg)||220||Legs Type||American White Oak Wood|
|Available Sizes||Queen, King||Free Assembly||Yes|
The Nara American Oak Wood Bed Frame is made with high quality solid Amercian Oak Wood. Strong and beautifully minimalist, this bed is sure to turn heads in the bedroom. Comes with a concealed pocket socket behind the headboard. A fusion of Scandinavian and Japanese styles.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
- 15 people found the following review helpfulQuality bed frame - I love it!
Verified PurchaseI love this new bed frame, it is very solid and sturdy. It has 2 supported legs in the middle so that it can support more weight and mattress. The tone of wood is slightly darker than picture. The service from BedandBasics is good, responsive and considerate. Delivery was very late so they waive off the premium delivery charge, and luckily the delivery staff is helpful and friendly. Overall, I would recommend buying from BedandBasics, good product and good service!
- 9 people found the following review helpfulHighly recommended!
Verified PurchaseI love how simple and J-styled design this bed is. The oak wood looks all natural and feels classy. The wooden leg support has additional swivels which allows you to adjust the height of it. Customer service has quick and prompt replies. Kudos to bedandbasics team!
- 5 people found the following review helpfulDO NOT BUY THIS BED BEFORE READING THID
onWe bought the Nara American Oak bed recently. It took about 3 weeks to deliver, possibly due to COVID. The bed was hardly used for 1 week and the center beam support legs have been bent and the wood is splintered.
When we made a complaint, the support team is asking about the user weight and mattress weight and when we asked for refund they informed us about the policy where products which need assembly will cannot not be returned. Where as on the product page they have clearly written and advertised 100 Days return policy. If this product cannot be returned then they should have mentioned that this product should not and cannot be returned.
The service team have kindly offered to repair the bed but the quality is poor and I would strongly recommend to stay away from this specific product. The other products seem good but read the return policy carefully!
I could not upload the broken pictures on this website so you can check the pics here1 Comment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
- 5 people found the following review helpfulLove it!
Verified PurchaseSuper love this bed frame with a clean, simple design and an affordable price tag! The ledge on the back of the bed is perfect to hold our remote controls and handphones within reachable distance too. Thumbs up!
- 5 people found the following review helpfulNara Bed
Verified PurchaseI was pleasantly surprised at how good the quality is for the price paid. The installation was quick and the bed came as per described in the photos. The oak wood looks very sturdy and feels premium.
- 4 people found the following review helpfulNara American Oak Wood Bed Frame
Verified PurchaseGreat Oak Wood grain and colour, love the design simple yet sophisticated.
- 3 people found the following review helpfulIn short, service and lead time is horrible. Would not recommend.
onWe ordered the bed since end March and were told that it would arrive by end April.
1. The delivery was delayed until end May, one full month from the mentioned period. No initiative from the team to update us either, we need to follow up with them repeatedly (4 times).
2. Bed delivered was faulty. Wrote in to feedback and a replacement for the plank was agreed. It took them 1.5 WEEKS to send someone down to rectify.
3. The replacement piece was incorrect.... We had to waste another week before the replacement piece is coming tomorrow.
It is nearing end June already. Took us 3 months to have a proper bed, assuming they get it right when they finally replace our plank later. No service recovery at all, despite the horrible delay and bad quality of item. This is actually the worst purchase experience i have ever encountered.1 Comment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
- 3 people found the following review helpfulNara Oak Bed and Side Table
Verified PurchaseThe main bed frame looks as per the photo online and is of a good quality. The wood slats however has to be replaced. But kudos to the bed and basics team for their prompt agreement to replace the wood slats. Which is why I am giving 4 stars instead of 2 or 3 stars.
The side table looks nice but the workmanship is nothing to rave about.