Catira Fabric Storage Bed Frame
|Delivery Time for Items in Stock* (Working Days)||9||Warranty (Years)||3|
|Depth (cm)||211||Divan Internal Wood Structure||Solid Wood, Engineered Wood, Kiln Dried Wood|
|Head Board Internal Wood Type||Solid Wood, Engineered Wood, Kiln Dried Wood||Divan Sides Foam Padding||Thin|
|Head Board Foam Padding||Thick||Bed Type||Fabric Upholstery|
|Base Type||Flat Base||Legs Type||Stoppers|
|Storage Bed Type||Hydraulic Lift||Available Sizes||Single, Super Single, Queen, King|
- Upholstered in Fabric
- Lining (Secondary Color) can be customized.
- Choose between 16/14/11 Inch height storage compartment
- Headboard Height will be adjusted accordingly to the bed base height
- Mattress height allowance will remain as 12 inch for all options
- High quality made in Germany hydraulics
- Thick foam padded headboard
- Flat Mattress support base covered with anti-slip black woven fabric
- 2 inch thick bedboard
- Anti-Scratch Polymer Stoppers
- Kiln Dried Solid Wood Internal Structure
- Deep storage
- Easy lift and close storage feature
Single Size (1 piece base), Fits standard local single size mattress 190cm x 91cm
Super Single Size (1 piece base), Fits standard local super single size mattress 190cm x 107cm
Queen Size (2 piece base, 1 piece bed board), Fits standard local Queen size mattress 190cm x 152cm
King Size (2 piece base, 2 piece bed board), Fits standard local King size mattress 190cm x 183cm
Up to 120kg (Single/ Super Single)
Up to 240kg (Queen/King)
Depth - 211cm
Headboard Height (16 inch base) - 119cm
Length - Single 94cm, Super Single 111cm, Queen 155cm, King 185cm
- Keep away from direct sunlight to prevent the colour from fading out.
- Vacuum and clean regularly.
- Treat and remove stains immediately.
- Vacuum the spot to remove any loose particles available.
- Mix a small amount of dish soap with cool water to create a mild cleaning solution.
- Dampen a microfiber cloth in the solution and gently blot the stain. Avoid rubbing the fabric or blotting it forcefully as it can cause the stain to set in further.
- Use a fresh cloth (dampened with plain water) to dab away the soap mixture.
- Press on the wet spot with a clean and dry cloth or paper towel to soak up the excess moisture from the fabric.
- Direct your fan to the spot to speed up the drying process.
We give this item a Quality Rating of: