Rivolli Velvet Recliner Sofa (Stain Resistant)
|Delivery Time for Items in Stock* (Working Days)||9||Warranty (Years)||3|
|Height (cm)||95||Depth (cm)||92|
|Free Assembly||Yes||Removable Covers||Non-removable|
|Material||Velvet||Seat Base Firmness||7/10 Medium Firm|
|Backrest Firmness||7/10 Medium Firm||Seat Base Support||High Density Foam|
|Legs Type||Metal||Seat Height (cm)||45|
|Seat Type||3 Seater, 2 Seater, 1 Seater|
- Manual push recline (except middle seat of 3 seater which comes without reclining function)
- Pull handle on side to lift up footrest
- 1 Seater (Armchair) is a rotating swivel-based rocking armchair.
- Upholstered in High Quality Velvet Fabric
- Velvet is Water and Stain Resistant
- Sofa seat and backrest filled with high density foam
- Kiln-dried internal wood structure
- Per seat: 100kg
- Refer to images
- Keep the sofa away from direct sunlight to prevent the colour from fading out.
- Vacuum and clean your fabric sofa regularly, at least once a week.
- Treat and remove stains immediately.
- Vacuum the spot to remove any loose particles available.
- Mix a small amount of dish soap with cool water to create a mild cleaning solution.
- Dampen a microfiber cloth in the solution and gently blot the stain. Avoid rubbing the fabric or blotting it forcefully as it can cause the stain to set in further.
- Use a fresh cloth (dampened with plain water) to dab away the soap mixture.
- Press on the wet spot with a clean and dry cloth or paper towel to soak up the excess moisture from the fabric.
- Direct your fan to the spot to speed up the drying process.
We give this item a Quality Rating of: