Poules Recliner Armchair
|Delivery Time for Items in Stock* (Working Days)||9||Warranty (Years)||3|
|Width (cm)||106||Height (cm)||102|
|Depth (cm)||93||Free Assembly||Yes|
|Removable Covers||Non-removable||Material||Faux Leather|
|Seat Base Firmness||7/10 Medium Firm||Backrest Firmness||7/10 Medium Firm|
|Seat Base Support||High Density Foam||Legs Type||Metal|
|Seat Type||1 Seater|
- Manual push recline
- Pull handle on side to lift up footrest
- Upholstered in Faux Leather
- Sofa seat and backrest filled with high density foam
- Solid wood and Kiln-dried wood internal structure
- Per seat: 100kg
1 Seater - L106 D93 H102 cm
Leather Care Instructions
- Keep the sofa away from direct sunlight to prevent the colours from fading out.
- Address spills and stains immediately.
- If an accidental spill occurs, dab on the area immediately with a clean and dry absorbent cloth.
- To remove stains, mix a small amount of dish soap with cool water to create a mild cleaning solution.
- Dampen a microfiber cloth in the solution and gently blot the stain. Avoid rubbing the leather or blotting it forcefully as it can cause the stain to set in further.
- Use a fresh cloth (dampened with plain water) to dab away the soap mixture.
- Press on the wet spot with a clean and dry cloth or paper towel to soak up the excess moisture from the leather.
- For darker stains, use a vinyl stain remover or rubbing alcohol to spot treat the area. Soak the head of a Q-tip in the rubbing alcohol and dab on the stain until it lifts. Replace and repeat the process when the Q-tip becomes dirty.
- Apply a protective finish to your leather sofa to provide further protection to the sofa.
We give this item a Quality Rating of: