Leria Recliner Sofa with Hidden Cup Holder (Pet-friendly Fabric)
|Delivers as fast as (Working Days)||9||Warranty (Years)||3|
|Free Assembly||Yes||Removable Covers||Non-removable|
|Material||Velvet, Water Resistant, Pet Friendly||Firmness||7/10 Medium Firm|
|Seat Base Support||High Density Foam||Legs Type||Metal|
Get cozy with your furry friends on our Pet Friendly recliner sofa! Made with durable and scratch-resistant fabric, its high backrest and plush support is perfect for relaxing with your pets. Sink into its high-density foam-filled seat and backrest, and enjoy comfort that lasts. Comes with hidden cup holder too!
- Upholstered in high quality Picco Pet friendly velvet
- Velvet is water repellant, stain resistant and durable
- Velvet is suitable for homes with pets and is anti scratch
- Hidden cup holders under armrests
- Manual push recliner (except middle seat of 3 seater which comes without reclining function)
- Pull handle on side to lift up footrest
- High Backrest and plush support
- Sofa seat and backrest filled with high density foam
- Kiln-dried internal wood structure
- Per seat: 120kg
- Refer to image
- Keep the sofa away from direct sunlight to prevent the colour from fading out.
- Vacuum and clean your fabric sofa regularly, at least once a week.
- Treat and remove stains immediately.
- Vacuum the spot to remove any loose particles available.
- Mix a small amount of dish soap with cool water to create a mild cleaning solution.
- Dampen a microfiber cloth in the solution and gently blot the stain. Avoid rubbing the fabric or blotting it forcefully as it can cause the stain to set in further.
- Use a fresh cloth (dampened with plain water) to dab away the soap mixture.
- Press on the wet spot with a clean and dry cloth or paper towel to soak up the excess moisture from the fabric.
- Direct your fan to the spot to speed up the drying process.
We give this item a Quality Rating of: