Caspian Tech Fabric Recliner Sofa
|Delivers as fast as (Working Days)||9||Warranty (Years)||3|
|Height (cm)||101||Depth (cm)||96|
|Free Assembly||Yes||Removable Covers||Non-removable|
|Material||Technology Fabric||Seat Base Firmness||7/10 Medium Firm|
|Backrest Firmness||7/10 Medium Firm||Seat Base Support||High Density Foam|
|Legs Type||Metal||Seat Type||3 Seater, 2 Seater, 1 Seater|
- Upholstered in Technology Fabric
- Fabric is Water and Stain Resistant
- Texture and appearance similar to genuine leather
- Manual push recline (except middle seat of 3 seater which comes without reclining function)
- Pull handle on side to lift up footrest
- High Backrest and plush support
- Sofa seat and backrest filled with high density foam
- Kiln-dried internal wood structure
- Per seat: 120kg
3 Seater - L206cm x D96cm x H101cm
2 Seater - L155cm x D96cm x H101cm
1 Seater - L104cm x D96cm x H101cm
- Keep the sofa away from direct sunlight to prevent the colour from fading out.
- Vacuum and clean your fabric sofa regularly, at least once a week.
- Treat and remove stains immediately.
- Vacuum the spot to remove any loose particles available.
- Mix a small amount of dish soap with cool water to create a mild cleaning solution.
- Dampen a microfiber cloth in the solution and gently blot the stain. Avoid rubbing the fabric or blotting it forcefully as it can cause the stain to set in further.
- Use a fresh cloth (dampened with plain water) to dab away the soap mixture.
- Press on the wet spot with a clean and dry cloth or paper towel to soak up the excess moisture from the fabric.
- Direct your fan to the spot to speed up the drying process.
We give this item a Quality Rating of:
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
- Caspian Tech Fabric Recliner Sofa (3 Seater, Brown)
onvery good service from delivery person. Very helpful.Comment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again