Alston Leatherette Recliner Sofa
|Delivery Time for Items in Stock* (Working Days)||9||Warranty (Years)||3|
|Height (cm)||100||Depth (cm)||86|
|Free Assembly||Yes||Removable Covers||Non-removable|
|Material||Faux Leather||Seat Base Firmness||7/10 Medium Firm|
|Backrest Firmness||7/10 Medium Firm||Seat Base Support||High Density Foam|
|Legs Type||Metal||Seat Height (cm)||46|
|Seat Type||3 Seater, 2 Seater, 1 Seater|
- Manual push recline (except middle seat of 3 seater which comes without reclining function)
- Pull handle on side to lift up footrest
- Secondary color customizable (Lining at seat)
- Upholstered in thick PU leather
- Sofa seat and backrest filled with high density foam
- Kiln-dried internal wood structure
- Per seat: 100kg
3 Seater - L212 D95 H100 cm
2 Seater - L153 D95 H100 cm
1 Seater - L94 D95 H100 cm
- Keep the sofa away from direct sunlight to prevent the colours from fading out.
- Address spills and stains immediately.
- If an accidental spill occurs, dab on the area immediately with a clean and dry absorbent cloth.
- To remove stains, mix a small amount of dish soap with cool water to create a mild cleaning solution.
- Dampen a microfiber cloth in the solution and gently blot the stain. Avoid rubbing the leather or blotting it forcefully as it can cause the stain to set in further.
- Use a fresh cloth (dampened with plain water) to dab away the soap mixture.
- Press on the wet spot with a clean and dry cloth or paper towel to soak up the excess moisture from the leather.
- For darker stains, use a vinyl stain remover or rubbing alcohol to spot treat the area. Soak the head of a Q-tip in the rubbing alcohol and dab on the stain until it lifts. Replace and repeat the process when the Q-tip becomes dirty.
- Apply a protective finish to your leather sofa to provide further protection to the sofa.
We give this item a Quality Rating of: