Beatrice Fabric Extendable Sofa Bed
|Delivers as fast as (Working Days)||9||Warranty (Years)||3|
|Width (cm)||180||Height (cm)||90|
|Depth (cm)||85||Free Assembly||Yes|
|Seat Base Firmness||7/10 Medium Firm||Backrest Firmness||7/10 Medium Firm|
|Seat Base Support||High Density Foam||Max. Laden Weight (kg)||270|
|Seat Type||3 Seater|
- Pull-out sofa bed mechanism
- Secondary color (lining) customizable
- Roller wheels and simple to use mechanism
- Deep and Spacious Space
- Comes with 3 throw pillows
- Slanted armrests for additional comfort.
- Elegant edge piping
- Upholstered in fabric
- Solid wood and Kiln-dried wood internal structure
Sofa Style : L180cm x D85cm x H90cm
- Keep the sofa away from direct sunlight to prevent the colour from fading out.
- Vacuum and clean your fabric sofa regularly, at least once a week.
- Treat and remove stains immediately.
- Vacuum the spot to remove any loose particles available.
- Mix a small amount of dish soap with cool water to create a mild cleaning solution.
- Dampen a microfiber cloth in the solution and gently blot the stain. Avoid rubbing the fabric or blotting it forcefully as it can cause the stain to set in further.
- Use a fresh cloth (dampened with plain water) to dab away the soap mixture.
- Press on the wet spot with a clean and dry cloth or paper towel to soak up the excess moisture from the fabric.
- Direct your fan to the spot to speed up the drying process.
We give this item a Quality Rating of: