Kensinton Chesterfield Sofa (Full Buffalo Leather)
|Delivers as fast as (Working Days)||21||Warranty (Years)||3|
|Free Assembly||Yes||Removable Covers||Non-removable|
|Material||Genuine Leather||Seat Base Firmness||7/10 Medium Firm|
|Backrest Firmness||7/10 Medium Firm||Seat Base Support||High Density Foam|
|Legs Type||Solid Wood||Seat Type||3 Seater, 2 Seater, 1 Seater|
Elevate your living space with our Chesterfield sofa, crafted with 100% genuine full buffalo leather for a luxurious feel. With classic and sophisticated upholstery, this high back rest sofa boasts pocketed spring seats and solid wood legs for ultimate comfort and support. Whether you're relaxing with family or entertaining guests, our Chesterfield sofa exudes elegance and sophistication.
- Classic Chesterfield Design
- High Backrest Design for additional comfort
- Rolled and curved armrests
- Nail Trim Head Design Lining
- Individually and expertly Hand-tufted
- Pocketed Spring seats provides additional support
- Available in standard button tuft or upgradable to diamond tufts
- Designer and customizable legs to suit your needs - Default sofa height will be adjusted according to the legs you choose*
- Upholstered in 100% Genuine Full Buffalo Leather
- Buffalo leather is well-known for its durability and it has great elasticity and strength, making it very resistant to wear and tear.
- Solid Wooden Legs
- Solid Wood Internal Structure
- Pocketed Spring Seats
- S-spring Support
- Per seat: 120kg
1 Seater - L104 D93 H96
2 Seater - L155 D93 H96
3 Seater - L208 D93 H96
- Keep the sofa away from direct sunlight to prevent the colours from fading out.
- Address spills and stains immediately.
- If an accidental spill occurs, dab on the area immediately with a clean and dry absorbent cloth.
- To remove stains, mix a small amount of dish soap with cool water to create a mild cleaning solution.
- Dampen a microfiber cloth in the solution and gently blot the stain. Avoid rubbing the leather or blotting it forcefully as it can cause the stain to set in further.
- Use a fresh cloth (dampened with plain water) to dab away the soap mixture.
- Press on the wet spot with a clean and dry cloth or paper towel to soak up the excess moisture from the leather.
- For darker stains, use a vinyl stain remover or rubbing alcohol to spot treat the area. Soak the head of a Q-tip in the rubbing alcohol and dab on the stain until it lifts. Replace and repeat the process when the Q-tip becomes dirty.
- Apply a protective finish to your leather sofa to provide further protection to the sofa.
We give this item a Quality Rating of: