Delary Solid Wood Sofa Set
|Delivers as fast as (Working Days)
|Velvet, Solid Wood
|7/10 Medium Firm
|Seat Base Support
|High Density Foam
- Fusion of modern with a hint of western style
- Solid wood, stable and durable, made to last
- Non-removable velvet fabric cushion
- Non-removable velvet fabric cushion cover
- Rounded edges on all arm rests
- Rounded table edges
- Wide and comfortable arm rests
- Curved backrest provides the proper support to maintain the natural curve of the spine
- Greater seat depth for ultimate coziness and relaxation
- Smooth table top with wood grain line design
- Practical shelf underneath coffee and side table for storing remote controls, magazines or books within reach
- Raised on tapered legs for easy cleaning of floor areas
Delary Arm Chair (1P)
Delary 2 Seater Sofa (2P)
Delary 3 Seater Sofa (3P)
Coffee Table (CT)
Seat Firmness: 7/10
Backrest Firmness: 7/10
- Solid wood
Arm chair: 90kg
2 Seater sofa: 90kg per seat, overall 180kg
3 Seater sofa: 90kg per seat, overall 270kg
Keep the sofa away from direct sunlight to prevent the colour from fading out.
Vacuum and clean your fabric sofa regularly, at least once a week.
Treat and remove stains immediately.
Vacuum the spot to remove any loose particles available.
Mix a small amount of dish soap with cool water to create a mild cleaning solution.
Dampen a microfiber cloth in the solution and gently blot the stain. Avoid rubbing the fabric or blotting it forcefully as it can cause the stain to set in further.
Use a fresh cloth (dampened with plain water) to dab away the soap mixture.
Press on the wet spot with a clean and dry cloth or paper towel to soak up the excess moisture from the fabric.
Direct your fan to the spot to speed up the drying process.
Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight as this can cause wood discolouration and cracks.
Dust tables with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
Clean your table gently with a mild soap. Dry the wood immediately with a soft, dry cloth to prevent residual moisture.
Clean up spills immediately, using a blotting rather than a wiping action.
Using drink coasters and placemats can prevent scratches and marks and prolong the product's durability.
We give this item a Quality Rating of: