Mattress 10 Year Limited Warranty
Applicable for the following mattresses only:
Your new Nuloft mattress is covered by a 10 year limited warranty (the “Warranty”). This Warranty extends to Nuloft mattresses manufactured purchased directly from BedandBasics.sg or BedandBasics’s authorised retailers (the “Mattresses”). Mattresses are designed to work on a firm, solid-surface, on a bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the Mattress and user(s) across its full surface area. The Warranty does not cover your Product if you use it in a manner incompatible with that intended design.
The Warranty extends to the original purchaser of any Mattress. All BedandBasics warranties, including any implied warranties, are valid only for the period of time the Mattress is owned by the original purchaser of the Mattress. The “original purchaser,” for the purposes of this Mattress Warranty, is the first purchaser of the Mattress from BedandBasics or a BedandBasics authorised retailer / reseller. Your delivery confirmation email will serve as proof of purchase. The Warranty is not transferable.
BedandBasics warrants the Mattress in its original packaging sold to you against the defects in material and workmanship set forth below (“Defects”) for a period of 10 years from the time your Mattress is purchased by you, when the Mattress is used normally for its intended purposes and on a bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the Mattress and user(s).
The Warranty applies to the following Defects:
- Deterioration causing the Mattress to have a visible indentation that is greater than one (1) inch that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base. Normal wear requires that a Mattress be continuously supported by a matching foundation or adjustable bed base with a proper bed frame sufficient to support the collective weight of the Mattress and foundation.
- Any physical flaw in the Mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Any manufacturing defect in the zipper assembly of the Mattress Cover.
The Warranty does not cover the following:
- A normal increase in softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the Mattress.
- Comfort preference.
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains; provided, that the defect is caused by such abuse or damage.
- Any mattress (whether manufactured by BedandBasics or not) sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers. Mattresses sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the Mattress is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
- In the event of a Defect, BedandBasics’s sole and exclusive liability and your sole remedy under this limited Mattress Warranty will be, at BedandBasics’s option, to provide a repaired or replacement Mattress or Mattress Cover, subject to your fulfillment of “Your Responsibilities” below. Replacement Mattress Covers may be provided in a color different from the Mattress Cover you originally purchased.
In the event of a Defect and in order to get the benefit of this limited Mattress Warranty, you must return your Mattresses or Mattress Cover to BedandBasics and provide BedandBasics with proof of the original date of purchase. BedandBasics will manage the shipping from the address of your initial delivery back to the BedandBasics office and warehouse. Evidence of a Defect and any claims must be emailed to hello@BedandBasics.sg along with a return request made online via your account on www.BedandBasics.sg. If you wish to replace your Mattress with a more expensive Mattress (an “Upgrade Mattress”), you are required to state so in the above email. You will be required to pay the difference between the original purchase price of the Mattress and that of the Upgrade Mattress, plus the cost of any related additional system pieces necessary for such Upgrade Mattress.
BedandBasics will repair or replace (as applicable) and ship your Mattress or Upgrade Mattress back to you. You will be responsible for any shipping costs associated with shipping replaced or repaired Mattresses.
Replaced or repaired Mattresses that are not Upgrade Mattresses are subject to the same limited Mattress Warranty as the original Mattress. For example, if you obtain a replaced or repaired Mattress that is the same style and price as the original Mattress, then the warranty term of the replaced or repaired Mattress begins from the date of purchase of the original Mattress. If you purchase an Upgrade Mattress, then you obtain a new limited Mattress Warranty, and the warranty term will begin upon the purchase of the Upgrade Mattress.
TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE MATTRESS IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THIS WARRANTY AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE YOUR EXCLUSIVE WARRANTIES AND REPLACE ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED MATTRESS WARRANTY, IN NO EVENT WILL BEDANDBASICS, ITS SUPPLIERS OR ITS RESELLERS BE LIABLE FOR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR OTHER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE MATTRESS OR ITS USE BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), INDEMNITY, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF BEDANDBASICS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. BEDANDBASICS’S TOTAL LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE MATTRESS GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
In the event a dispute arises between you and BedandBasics arising out of this Limited Mattress Warranty, you agree to resolve the disputes out of court, within Singapore.
This limited Mattress Warranty will be governed by the laws of Singapore and is provided by:
BedandBasics.sg Pte Ltd
63 Hillview Ave #10-25
Lam Soon Industrial Building