Crestar Silkair Series 52" DC Motor Ceiling Fan
|Delivery Lead time* (Working Days)||7||Warranty (Years)||10|
|Motor||Crestar Energy Invertor DC MOTOR||Motor Type||DC|
|Material||Metal Alloy||Speed||6 Speed|
|Blade||Double Angle ABS Blades (Matt ABS Acrylic)||RPM||90-212|
|Controls||Remote Control||Power||5 - 44W|
|Light||Light Kit (Optional)|
Crestar's latest range of DC motor brings to you the state-of-the-art ceiling fan design at an accessible price to fit even the tightest of budget. Featuring HYDROGRAPHIC PRINTING - Crestar's new Walnut grain finish is achieved with a hydrographic printing technology that transfers a printed design onto the fans' parts through an immersion (water) process. This is different from the typical lamination methods and maintains the fans' durability and prevents peeling.
Technology Behind the Breeze.
- New and Improved Crestar Energy Inverter Direct Current (EIDC) Motor
- One of the brightest 20W Tri-Colour LED in the Industry
- 10 Years Warranty for Motor
- 2 Years Warranty for LED plate
- 1 Year Warranty for LED driver
- 1 Year Warranty for Parts & Accessories (onsite)
Tri-Colour: Day(6500K)/Cool(4000K)/Warm Lights(2700K)
Made in PRC with Singapore Safety Mark Approval
Warranty Onsite (local) 1 year direct from SPIN(Terms & Conditions apply), Motor 10 years (labour and transport chargeable after 1st year)
- Basic installation on concrete ceiling - $45
- Installation on false ceiling - $150
- Installation charges shown is based on wiring routing of ceiling fan and existing power point within same room.
Add on service :
- For installation which require new power point, add on charges of $80 - $120
- For installation with ceiling above 3 meters, add on charges of $80
- For extension of wiring point, the range will be $40 - $60.
Additional charges may incurred between the range of $30 - $120, if there is request for excessive wiring route not within the room or other complex installation as deem by the installer.
*All installation fees will have to be agreeable with installer before installation work begin. Total charges will be paid directly to installer on site.