Bedandbasics.sg endeavours to enrich the everyday household through offering a wide range of well-designed home furnishing products at affordable prices. Through our commitment to quality and constant innovation, we aim to exceed expectations and create an impact on communities we serve.
How to Apply
Interested applicants, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your attached resume and state the position you are applying for.
1. Customer Service Officer
- Answer enquiries through various channels, eg. phone, emails, website and social media etc
- Making outbound calls to resolve customer complaints, schedule deliveries, and other outstanding issues
- Schedule customer appointments and attend to customer walk-ins
- Service recovery to ensure customer satisfaction
- Create and maintain customer loyalty though the company's various promotions and rewards system
- Participate in programs to improve customer service level and efficiency
- Coordinate with customers, suppliers and our logistics partners to ensure excellent customer service
- Prepare and submit delivery orders to our logistics partners
- Minimum GCE 'O' Level
- Responsible and able to work independently
- Customer oriented and pleasant personality
- Good communication skills
Part-time positions also available.
2. Digital Marketing Executive
BedandBasics.sg is looking for a creative and passionate Marketing Executive! We need you to create great content that engages. If you're someone who's passionate about marketing, self-driven and works well with others, this could be your calling!
- Conceptualise engaging content for target audiences
- Conduct research and create high quality content/copy for communication channels such as websites, blogs, social media, EDMs, offline marketing collaterals
- Engage customers across social media assets
- Analyse metrics and evaluate effectiveness of content
- Collaborate with the Creative team and various stakeholders to drive marketing efforts and meet deadlines
- Adhoc duties as required
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- An eye for great design
- Able to work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Deadline-driven and attention to detail
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Minimum Diploma in Marketing/Mass Communications/Journalism
Bonus Points for
- Startup or E-commerce experience
- 1 year of experience in a copywriting or related role
- Working experience in Interior Design or Furniture industries
Fresh graduates with the right attitude are encouraged to apply.