COVID-19: Delivery as Usual
Updated 11th April 2022
As the COVID-19 situation unfolds, we have implemented strict safety measures to ensure the well-being of our staff and customers, while ensuring business continuity./p>
Business as Usual, some Disruptions.
- Our online store is still available 24/7 for you to shop.
- All new and existing orders will continue to be fulfilled.
- We are currently experiencing a surge in enquiries and orders. Delivery lead time for some orders may be affected.
- The Global pandemic has led to availability challenges for many products due to container shortages, port congestions, delay of raw materials, shortage of manpower, capacity constraints on vessels and even lockdown in certain markets, amongst many other challenges.
- Items under pre-orders/ made-to-order or customized items may face shipping delays due to supply chain disruptions. Please do not order these category of items if shipping delays are not acceptable.
- We seek your understanding that it is not possible for us to provide a delivery date for items that are under pre-orders/ made-to-order or customized items until it has reached our Singapore warehouse. Please note that shipping disruptions due to COVID have been very frequent. We will contact you as soon as it is ready to be shipped to you. If this is not acceptable, please instead choose from items that have ready stock available or wait till the shipment has arrived before placing an order. When in doubt, please contact our customer service team.
Talk to us if you need help.
We are experiencing a surge of enquiries.
Our employees are under work from home arrangements. We seek your understanding if responses are delayed.
Please reach out to us via:
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- live chat at the bottom right of the website
- our hotline at +65 6631 8500 from Monday to Sunday, 9am to 9pm
There is much uncertainty over how the COVID-19 situation may evolve. We will keep you updated of any changes here.
Together, we will bounce back stronger. #SGUNITED