FAN ESPADA (SPIN)- MATT BLACK
|Delivery Lead time* (Working Days)||7||Warranty (Years)||10|
|Brand||Spin||Size (Inch)||43", 52", 60"|
|Motor||Operating Frequency Spin UDDC™||Motor Type||DC|
|Material||Zinc Alloy||Speed||6 Speed|
|Blade||ABS 3D Dual Ply||RPM||60/165, 63/200, 130/266|
|Controls||Duo Core Touchscreen Remote||Power||240VAC|
|Light||19W LED Panel (Tri Color)|
Spin's concept of redefining and re-imagining how the new evolution of ceiling fan should be allows for the incorporation of the next generation of DC motor together with the sleek, state-of-the-art ceiling fan design. Emphasis on sleek lines and reduced forms, aesthetic is one main focus for Spin. Yet, more than just appearance, Spin excels in the area of functionality as well. With 6 speed Forward and Reverse rotation for the desired wind delivery, it even boasts an 'N' mode for natural airflow.
NEW!- TRI-LIGHT LED (optional- 1500Lumens)
LED Module can be integrated seamlessly into SPIN fans now! The Energy Efficient LED consumes a mere 19W but produces a magnificent 1500 Lumens.
Made in Taiwan with Singapore Safety Mark Approval
Warranty Onsite (local) 1 year direct from SPIN(Terms & Conditions apply), Motor 10 years (labour and transport chargeable after 1st year)
- Basic installation on concrete ceiling - $45
- Installation on false ceiling - $150
- Installation charges shown is based on wiring routing of ceiling fan and existing power point within same room.
Add on service :
- For installation which require new power point, add on charges of $80 - $120
- For installation with ceiling above 3 meters, add on charges of $80
- For extension of wiring point, the range will be $40 - $60.
Additional charges may incurred between the range of $30 - $120, if there is request for excessive wiring route not within the room or other complex installation as deem by the installer.
*All installation fees will have to be agreeable with installer before installation work begin. Total charges will be paid directly to installer on site.