Manchester Chesterfield Sofa (Full Buffalo Leather)
|Delivers as fast as (Working Days)||21||Warranty (Years)||3|
|Free Assembly||Yes||Removable Covers||Non-removable|
|Material||Genuine Leather||Seat Base Firmness||7/10 Medium Firm|
|Backrest Firmness||7/10 Medium Firm||Seat Base Support||High Density Foam|
|Legs Type||Solid Wood||Seat Type||3 Seater, 2 Seater, 1 Seater|
Elevate your living space with our Manchester Chesterfield sofa, crafted with 100% genuine full buffalo leather for a luxurious feel. The leather is hand-washed to create a multi-tone vintage appearance. Whether you're relaxing with family or entertaining guests, our Chesterfield sofa exudes elegance and sophistication.
- Classic Chesterfield Design
- Rolled and curved armrests
- Nail Trim Head armrest lining
- Individually and expertly Hand-tufted
- Pocketed Spring seats provides additional support
- Available in standard button tuft or upgradable to diamond tufts
- Designer and customizable legs to suit your needs - Default sofa height will be adjusted according to the legs you choose*
- Upholstered in 100% Genuine Full Buffalo Leather
- Buffalo leather is well-known for its durability and it has great elasticity and strength, making it very resistant to wear and tear.
- Solid Wooden Legs
- Solid Wood Internal Structure
- Pocketed Spring Seats
- S-spring Support
- Per seat: 120kg
1 Seater - L108 D95 H75
2 Seater - L164 D95 H75
3 Seater - L216 D95 H75
- Keep the sofa away from direct sunlight to prevent the colours from fading out.
- Address spills and stains immediately.
- If an accidental spill occurs, dab on the area immediately with a clean and dry absorbent cloth.
- To remove stains, mix a small amount of dish soap with cool water to create a mild cleaning solution.
- Dampen a microfiber cloth in the solution and gently blot the stain. Avoid rubbing the leather or blotting it forcefully as it can cause the stain to set in further.
- Use a fresh cloth (dampened with plain water) to dab away the soap mixture.
- Press on the wet spot with a clean and dry cloth or paper towel to soak up the excess moisture from the leather.
- For darker stains, use a vinyl stain remover or rubbing alcohol to spot treat the area. Soak the head of a Q-tip in the rubbing alcohol and dab on the stain until it lifts. Replace and repeat the process when the Q-tip becomes dirty.
- Apply a protective finish to your leather sofa to provide further protection to the sofa.
We give this item a Quality Rating of: