Fanco I -Swift 50 Inch Ceiling Fan
|Delivery Lead time* (Working Days)||7||Warranty (Years)||1|
|Motor||Super 188 Motor||Blade||5 ABS Blade|
|Controls||Remote Control||Light||LED Light|
- Fanco motor was designed, engineered and manufactured exclusively for ceiling fan. It has been proven to be quieter, more powerful and effcient. All of their motor bearings are permanently lubricated for a maintenance-free operation. With a longer life-span compared to other ceiling fan motors, not only do you save time and cost, their life-time warranty ensures you the maximum enjoyment and promise of safety from FANCO. Go ahead to enjoy their fans, Fanco is your best choice.
- 50″ Ceiling Fan
- Super 188 Motor
- Ultra Silent Motor
- 5 ABS Blade
- 3 Speed
- Max Air Delivery
- Remote Control
- 18W LED Light Kit (Cool/ Day/ Warm Modes)
Width - 125.8cm
Height - 48.1cm
- Life Time Warranty for Motor Only
- 1 Year Warranty
- Basic installation on concrete ceiling - $50
- Installation on false ceiling - $150
- Installation charges shown is based on wiring routing of ceiling fan and existing power point within same room.
- For installation which require new power point, add on charges of $80 - $120
- For installation with ceiling above 3 meters, add on charges of $80
- For extension of wiring point, the range will be $40 - $60.
Additional charges may incurred between the range of $30 - $120, if there is request for excessive wiring route not within the room or other complex installation as deem by the installer.
*All fees will have to be agreeable with installer before installation work begin. Total charges will be paid directly to installer on site.
If you require installation services for the fan, and have selected to self-collect your order at our warehouse during checkout, you will need to contact Fanco directly to arrange for an installation at your premises. To contact Fanco, please visit: https://www.fanco.com.sg/contact-us/. If you have chosen to have us deliver this item and require Fanco to install the fan for you, Fanco will contact you directly on the installation date and timing.